Cedar infrared Sauna
Our Cedar sauna heats up to 150 degrees and is unique in that it uses multiple natural healing properties.
1) Himalayan salt tiles: These tiles help in improving breathing, purifies the air, and can help improve blood circulation through breathing in negative ions, and Eli reduce stress.
2) Jade gemstones: Jade is a symbol of serenity and purity. It signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. It increases love and nurturing. Jade also Soothes the mind, releasing negative thoughts. Stimulates ideas. A “dream stone”, Jade brings insightful dreams. It aids emotional release, especially of irritability. Jade also aids in detoxing the body.
3) Tourmaline stones: Tourmaline also produces far-infrared rays but why are they important for our health? Well, according to experts these invisible waves of pure energy can penetrate the body very deeply getting beneath the muscles and tissues and right into the bones.
These rays also help improve blood flow and circulation by dilating the capillaries responsible for transporting blood around the body. This improves oxygenation, regenerates and cleanses the blood, and helps detoxify the body’s organs. According to experts, this detoxification works at a very deep level and enables the toxins present in the blood to be effectively dissolved.
4) Near, Mid, and Far-infrared waves. This is called full-spectrum infrared therapy. The warming rays penetrate below the skin and warm your body from the inside out. It has been shown to:
- It promotes circulation and blood supply.
- It purifies the blood and helps to eliminate harmful toxins.
- It can reduce muscular spasms by warming the muscles.
- It improves metabolism.
- It helps to strengthen the immune system.
- It helps provide relief from anxiety and stress.
- It boosts energy and reduces fatigue.
- It regulates the nervous system and relieves nerve damage and pain.
- It helps promote a good night of sleep.
5) Chromotherapy: Also known as color light therapy. Each color of light can have a different effect on your body.
- RED: Activates the circulatory and nervous systems
- STRONG GREEN: Provides anti-infectious, anti-septic, and regenerative stimulation
- STRONG BLUE: Lubricates joints, helps address infections, stress, and nervous tension
- ORANGE: Energizes and illuminates localized fat, helps address asthma and bronchitis
- GREEN: Acts as a relaxant
- BLUE: Stimulates muscle and skin cells, nerves, and circulatory systems
- STRONG YELLOW: Strengthens the body and acts on internal tissue
- STRONG INDIGO: Helps address inflammation, cataracts, glaucoma, and ocular fatigue
- STRONG PINK: Acts as a cleanser, strengthening the veins and arteries
- YELLOW: Reactivates and purifies the skin, helps with indigestion and bodily stress
- INDIGO: Activates and eliminates impurities from the bloodstream
- VIOLET: Relaxes the nerves and lymphatic system, addresses inflammation and urinary illness